The project of land allocation. Technical documentation of land management
According to the legislation of Ukraine the draft allotment of land (land management project) must be prepared in case of:
- free privatization of land by citizens
- provision of land state or municipal property for use
- changing the purpose of land or the formation of new land
- formation the land as an object of civil rights (Formation of the land is to identify the land as an object of civil rights. That is, the land cannot be alienated (sold, donated, inherited, leased, exchanged, transferred as collateral) to the moment when it becomes the subject of civil rights).
- sale of land plots of state and communal property to citizens and legal entities
- preparation land for sale on land sales
- If necessary, determination of order the using of agricultural land (For example, agricultural land for the conduct of commercial farming can be used in accordance with the established and duly approved projects rotations)
Also, the land without the land project cannot be registered in the State Land Cadastre and State registration of rights on such land cannot be carried out. In addition, the legislation of Ukraine provides that certain types of land use are made only for projects of land management and any deviation from them can lead to significant sanctions by the government regulatory bodies and civil, administrative or even criminal liability. In this case, the documentation of land management should developed only the person who got a certificate from the state, be a high legal level and must conform to the requirements put forward by the current land legislation of Ukraine.
Our advantages are:
- We – are a team of highly qualified lawyers and experienced surveyors.
- We not only develop land development projects, but we are also doing performing without your full participation of their agreement with all the state agencies and local governments. Thus, you save time, nerves and health.
- We carry out supervision over the implementation of land project, that is, we accept full responsibility for the quality of the developed project and we make the necessary changes to it in the case of new legislative requirements.
To order a project of land allocation:
1. Call +38 044 384 08 66 or +38 044 384 08 68. Or send message via e-mail email@example.com with a brief description of the situation, please specify the questions that we should to answers, attach documents related to your question (optional), leave contact information.
2. Pay the cost of the works, which will be communicated to you from a specialist of Land Union of Ukraine, or sent by e-mail.