Land disputes - a common situation in the business practices of Ukraine. So be prepared to defend your land rights through the courts.
The reasons for this are as follows:
- Only about 4% of the land under the industry, designed according to the current legislation of Ukraine.
- The state land cadastre in Ukraine is being formed, resulting in very often arise imposing boundaries and, as a consequence - boundary markers controversy.
- A common practice of hostile takeovers of land;
- Public authorities can cancel their decisions and cast doubt on the ownership of land;
- Groundlessly can charge large amounts of land fee, fines and other penalties. In addition, you may experience problems related to:
- The illegal use of land
- Seizure of illegal possession,
- The acquisition or disposal of land
- Lease or sublease of land
- Annulment of decisions of state bodies of land resources and more.
Even if you have a lot of experience in handling litigation or you are using the services of experienced lawyers, it is extremely difficult to defend its position in the land sector without surveyors and land experts - you have to take into account the large amount of legislation on land issues (53 of the act and more than 500 regulations acts) and practice their application, which, incidentally, can be different even in different parts of the same region. (!)
In a difficult situation, our land lawyer will help you!
The jurisprudence of the Land Union of Ukraine on land disputes - is vast. At your service - lawyers specializing in land law, and certified experts.
As part of providing services to resolve legal disputes Land Union of Ukraine will:
- Conducting a legal analysis of the situation and determine the prospects of a land dispute;
- Development of an optimal system for the protection of the interests of the client;
- Representation of clients in non-judicial dispute resolution procedures;
- Preparation of all types of legal documents: claims, objections (reviews) on writs, explanations, applications, petitions, etc.;
- Representing clients in courts of all levels;
- Representing clients in enforcement proceedings in the execution of court decisions.
To obtain service, you need:
1. Call at +38 044 384 08 66 or +38 044 384 08 68 and tell us about your problem to the experts of the Association or to schedule an appointment.
2. Volume of services required and payment is determined individually in each case.